Senior Nutrition Program
Catholic Charities of Fairfield County has sponsored the Senior Nutrition Program for over 37 years, serving over 400 elderly individuals daily. The program provides nutritious meals through Meals on Wheels and at Senior Community Café sites throughout Fairfield County to individuals 60 and older.
Meals on Wheels satisfies the nutritional needs of the homebound elderly and disabled by providing well-balanced meals and a wellness check. It delivers healthy meals, human connection, and a watchful eye for millions across America.
Through the Senior Community Café program, meals are offered at eight sites in lower Fairfield County. Seniors benefit from dining in a group setting coupled with options o participate in activities like Bingo and Tai Chi. Community Café sites include:
- Broad River Homes: 108 New Canaan Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06850
- Hill House: 8 Riverside Avenue, Riverside, CT 06878
- Jewish Community Center: 1035 Newfield Avenue, Stamford, CT 06905
- The Marvin: 60 Gregory Boulevard, Norwalk, CT 06885 (dinner only)
- Norwalk Senior Center: 11 Allen Road, Norwalk, CT 06851
- St. John's Episcopal Church: 628 Main Street, Stamford, CT 06901
- Stamford Senior Center: 888 Washington Boulevard, Stamford, CT 06901
- The Westport Center for Senior Activities: 21 Imperial Avenue, Westport, CT 06880